Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Problems...Pls go away from me.

I don't believe to discuss problem without face-to-face method * Yea, I know it sounds very traditional despite being open minded and outspoken. It won't settle any problems if you keep blaming others and don't want to listen. * especially for you, please listen and think before you talk, try to be sincere and be honest. Really appreciated it. Thanks

After a long consideration, I've decided to forget about the idea to meet up and discuss since I don't think you are ready and up for it. - just keep my number for your reference if you ready give me a call or message.

Creative
I cant believe I discussed my problem with them. One thing that really inspired me is "For your information from all the signs, Taurus is well-known for the passionate lover and able to click with any signs and be happy. If they don't appreciate you, just forget about it. On top of that, Aries is very complicated sign who likes to argue about small things cos I'm one of them and I agreed". I stood silent.

My mom
She is my inspiration while handling stress and problematic situations. I really admired that. How I wish I have that courage and strength to deal my problems. Mom thanks for the advice.

Power-of-friends
Thanks for being there for me and company while I am alone. At least, I able to finish my meal last night. Thanks for everything.

No comments: