Sunday, April 11, 2010

Alone

Yesterday, I found out about them in Facebook and from the wall I realised that it has been started before April. Anyway, knowing about it really kills me. Betrayed. Lying. Problems. Runaway from problem.Without a proper discussion.

My reaction: my whole body is shaking and numb, maybe I try to overcome my anger * very disappointed with the info.

Empty
Lost
Lonely

Luckily, I found angels and beautiful fairies in my life(you know who you are). Thanks for being there to support me while I need a shoulder to cry on and hold me back. Really appreciated it.

While I lost in translation and been thinking about it. My friends told me to forget about it and move on even though it really difficult unlike saying it. You should let it go in order to get over it and be happy with your life.

I can't sleep and eat properly. Gosh!! What's wrong with me?

No comments: