Friday, July 11, 2008

the one who hang out with ex

thursday, 11 july 2008 - since one of the cable at my place burst, i'm not able to connect and surf like usual. technically, im fucking bored without any access to internet especially when i'm the frequent user(24/7).so, i called my ex and around 2am, i've decided to meet my ex at kota kemuning, shah alam.gosh!!driving from selayang - kota kemuning it's fucking far man.huhu

i asked my ex whether there's a nearest place to hang out except for mamak and we ended up at McD.huhu.i quickly ordered quarter pounder meal with chocolate sundae as a dessert while my ex is on diet and decided to order black coffee with pie instead.c'mon..occassional eating late nite or supper won't make you fat.huhu

Both of us enjoyed the meal and catch up with new updates.ngee~ my ex told me that adrian, uni friend at czech will arrive tommorrow and asked me if im interested to join them.i replied that i might joining them if i'm available.

No comments: