Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hindi Vs Tamil songs

Overview
Currently, there are 2 interns in this company. One indian girl, Rebecca and One Malay girl, Farah both are from UMS and UiTM. One has been placed in servicing department while another one in creative department for 2 months.

At the office

A day before...
Mala came near me and whispered about she is tired hearing Indian songs that follow by Rebecca voice. I asked her back, Is she loud? Mala replied, can't you hear? She playing the songs since morning. The music is loud and sits behind you. Hurmf, I'm kinda rushing with deadline. Hardly i'm sitting on my place so I dun have any idea about it. Can you ask her to slow down or use headphone instead. Erk? Why me(with my confused look)...Follow by mala giggling.

Next day..
aisya: cocoa, can u ask her to stop playing the songs?
me: why me?
aisya: cos you are King of Bitches.
me: BODO!!

Then aisya asked my manager

Aisya: Muntip, what do you think of this?
Muntip: About what?
Aisya & me : songs....
Muntip: what's wrong? i'm kind like the tunes and helps me to move * with a face to express she enjoys the songs plus it kinda kewl english songs, ryte?
Aisya & me: TAMIL!!!! * with a suprised look.lol
Muntip: Really? Omg! maybe i like indian food, now I like their songs
Aisya & me: no wonder, you not complaining about it.haha.lol

No comments: