Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Strategy paper

Stress!! Recently, I've been assigned to prepare a strategy paper for the TNB pitch. Hopefully, everything will run smoothly. This will be my first experience to prepare a strategy paper for the pitch. I need to make sure the proposal will jell with the creative rationale in term of selling my ideas to client.

Currently, I'm half done with my strategy paper and tomorrow I need to share my paper with my manager n director maybe they have some input to be inserted inside the strategy paper. I'm feel like studying business. Sigh!

To all,

Pray for my success especially to deliver the job before 7pm so that I can leave the office early.Hopefully...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the boots were around 190 bucks on every page. But finally I found this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that particular brand. The prices for the shoes were about 180 pounds on every page. But finally I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that singular brand. The prices seeking the boots are approximately 350 dollars on every site. But definitively I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what do you think?