Sunday, February 28, 2010

Back to reality

On Fri, 19 February 2010
hurmf...after been warded for dengue for 4 days in Hospital Sg Buloh. Dr Baiti discharged me and gives a letter to do post evaluation at the nearest klinik kesihatan.

On Mon, 22 February 2010
I went for the test and the doctor in-charge informed me that alt could not be done by that day :((

On Tues, 23 February 2010
So, I went to Sentosa Medical Centre for the ALT and FBC test. I need to wait for almost an hour for the results. Luckily, everything is fine. At the same time, I consulted the doctor regarding my itchiness, and the Dr prescribe me with zyrtec and chlorpheniramine with another 2 days of mc. Yeeha!!

On Thurs, 25 February 2010
I went to Genting Highlands and stayed in First World Hotel for a night. I really had fun playing outdoor games with Fadli. Thanks for the treat.

and tomorrow, I need to work like usual.Sigh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

arielle said...

uiks.sape nie?