Friday, January 9, 2009

last day in TM




Yea.I know sgt sedey tp i terpaksa pegi.Fyi, Today is my last day working as technical assistant(cns)in RNOC.

Here, I would like to extend my gratitude to my boss, Noorhaslizan Shah Sulaiman who always believe in me.A special thanks, I would like to dedicate to kak ijan, fazril, faiez and abg nan who always give me support and guidance to handle the job in networking. Kudos to them!! Trust me sgt kewl!! Honestly, i did considered to take ccna and ccnp test.haha.

To all my colleagues, firdaus aka nepal, faizal aka bob, anastasia(his real name is anas),hazriq(oriq), kak marina, kak sally, hazreena,abi,pojie,akma and ikhwan. I love you guys and happy that I had a chance to work with you.Last but not least,thanks to my sweet little pie, fathin and ru-rue the sweetest interns.Teringat zaman ai ngan anis dlo2.haha.

p/s:Thanks for the Ferero Rocher that you gave me. Really appreciated it. Besh n cumil skali.ngee :P

No comments: